This functional Gore-Tex® special boot corresponds to the Mountain Boot in all it's properties and design, except for the AWP (Assymetric Walking Position) and it's slightly higher leg.
The higher leg of this model gives that extra support to those users requiring that little extra confidence when tackling those 'above the norm' duties.
Widely purchased by dog handlers and firearms teams.
- Water Repellent 2.6mm leather.
- Gore-Tex® for outstanding climate controlled comfort and waterproofing, coupled with a tough wear resistant Cambrelle® lining.
- Vibram® "Tsavo" sole unit (repairable).
- Achilles leather flex panel in heel for extreme comfort.
- Climate control system and insole.
- Extra strong hooks and "D" rings
- Climate controlled insoles and boot laces available separately
- 975gm (One boot size 8)