The Number One Best Seller from the LOWA Task Force Collection.
This model is more suitable for the majority of applications, from rough terrain to everyday use. Its clean and easy to maintain looks, along with its waterproof qualities, makes it the ideal choice for uniform and non-uniform duties alike. Insulated for cold weather and ventilated for warmer climates, this boot suits all needs.
Widely chosen for it's overall comfort, attributed to it's Achilles heel flex panel, padded tongue, dual density sole unit, padded collar and unrivalled ankle support.
- Water Repellent 2.6mm leather.
- Gore-Tex® for outstanding climate controlled comfort and waterproofing, coupled with a tough wear resistant Cambrelle® lining.
- Vibram® "Tsavo" sole unit (repairable).
- Asymmetric Walking Position
- Achilles leather flex panel in heel for extreme comfort.
- Climate control system and insole.
- Extra strong hooks and "D" rings
- Climate controlled insoles and boot laces available separately
- 925gm (One boot size 8)